Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tube up my nose!

There is a big tube up my nose! Well, okay, a little one, but still, it's up my nose none the less. Good thing I am in sleepy night night la la land from the cool drugs I have. Yup, that of the narcotic nature, but don't worry, the nurses aren't letting my uncles have any! lol

So, my surgery came and went on monday, and I sort of had a little trouble with things, my heart went into arrest, and had to be pumped by the surgeons hand. I had to be put on an advanced life support machine called ecmo. The letters represent some really long acronym that I forgot in the middle of being told what the phrase is! On mon, tues, and wed, I was becoming more and more stable with my numbers on the tv monitor thingy, so the Dr decided I would come off ecmo on thurs morning. Well, that is exactly what happened. Today I was weened off ecmo, and am doing stable. I am still in a serious state of being, and not out of the woods yet. Dr. Woods, the heart surgeon, says in a few days he will feel more comfortable about lil ole me, and my lil' er ole heart.

I am so glad for all the prayers to our God-Heavenly Father through Jesus Christ. I truly believe that if we will let the our Lord Jesus into our lives, have faith, that he will bless us. We only have to let our Father have our love. I try to remember that we can only come to the Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, our Saviour!

Jared

No comments: