Monday, June 16, 2008

http://www.jamiesheart.org/jaredProudlock.html

So my dad has me hooked up with this really cool group of people who started a foundation to help little kids like me. I hope you all can take the time to check out the link to this site which I have made the title of this posting. Also, email my parents if you give a hoot, or want to know whats going on in the life of lil ole me. rubblemp@msn.com is my dads email, so dont delay, volunteer today to come see me, and my brother, and sisters! Be sure to read all the blogs I have written before checking out anything else though, I wouldn't want you to miss out on my wonderfulness!

Catch ya'll later.

Jared Joseph

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're all praying for you, little guy! can't wait for you to meet Aram! Love, Jerry, Lisa, and Aram