Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finally

Well, its surgery time finally! I can't wait till all this stuff is over. My dad just experimented with a new rhubarb pie recipe and I am seriously craving that yummy treat!

So, monday, the 23rd I get a one of a kind design on my chest, no you dorks, not a tatoo, a cool scar, people will think I am a pirate, or been scuba diving down of the coast of South Africa with Great White sharks!!

My parents are a little worried, yet surprisingly calm at the same time about me going to surgery. All the doctors and nurses are really great, and Sister Thompson will be there to help ease their minds. I hope she brings me some of her oatmeal cake, I will sneak it behind moms' back, dad..... he is a push over so he'll probably just eat some with me, lol

Will keep up ya'll prayers for me, and remember, Living Life Lively is to be Alive!!

And also, Live, Laugh, Learn, and most importantly, Love, yup even you too!

I love you all, and a big thank you to all of you that have come to visit my mom, and me in the hospital, now I know who the ones are that care.

Talk to you later

Jared!

1 comment:

Misty said...

We're praying for you all! Love you!