Sunday, June 15, 2008

Surgery delayed

Well, I am still waiting in PICU hanging out with a whole bunch of nice ladies that are taking care of me. They tell me that my surgery now is about a week out or so. I guess I am sort of bummed about it, I want to go to my new house. I havn't even had the chance of letting all my siblings get all jealous over me! That is the part that gets me the most about being in the hospital.

My mom is doing well after her c section, but still can't run the Boston marathon yet, yup, I thought I'd motivate both of my parents to get exercising by pushing me around in the stroller, I love the great outdoors.

I have been breathing on my own, ever since day two, eating well, and POOPING! What else can I say, I am in heaven. My dad even let me watch bull riding with him while he visited me. It sure is fun hanging out with pops!

My brother and sisters have been able to visit me about four times now, they sure are cute! I can't wait till I am all growed up, but everyone tells me I am cute, I sure hope they aren't pulling my chain! But no one has said "what a great personality", yet.

Well, I will catch you all later, have a great day!

Jared Joseph Proudlock

No comments: