Friday, April 24, 2009

Howdy folks, its me again, Jared. I've been letting my dad write for me while I have been somewhat busy. A couple of weeks ago I was visiting with angels! I saw them in my room while the doctors fixed me up. Yeah, it just wasn't my time to go. Ya'll know that we all have a time dont ya? Big people, little people, none of us knows for sure, but one thing is sure, it's a coming. Are you guys ready?! Not that it'll be here tonight, but then again, one never knows.

My parents and a whole lot of family and friends have been praying for me. Shoot, I'd pray for myself even if I thought it would do any good. But I don't really prayer yet. I'm a baby, we communicate with our Father in Heaven differently then you might expect. Yeah, the vail of forgetfulness is their, but we are still so new to the world that the desires of our hearts, no pun intended, are felt by God, badabing! Sounds cool huh?

Today the ventilator tube is still in my nose, but the pacemaker is on backup mode! YEE HAW! I am working! That makes me so happy to be able to work/ exsist still on this earth. I am going to try to accomplish the measure of my creation while I have this mortal experience!

The docs think I am amazing, well duh! Just check out mom and dad, nuff said.

I was breathing on my own today for about fifteen minutes or so, then back on ventilator. At least they aren't taking the whole thing out, and having to put it back down in my throat, that totally is not comfortable. I do not prefer that! They are going to give me a chance a couple times a day to have the vent off as to bulid up my lungs. Hopefully my left lung stays inflated and continues to work, and makes my blood happy with lots of O2. O2 is very refreshing. Please don't take it for granted! Our bodies sort of need it for continual survival. Well, ya'll have a pleasent evening, and get a hold of my parents to arrange a time that you might come pay homage to me. lol Peace, love, and doughnuts!
Jared Joseph

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Thats awesome Jared....Keep fighting!!