Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ole McDonal had a farm!

I am so jealous right now! I know that I am not supposed to be, but I am. Yesterday my siblings went to a farm! Yup, I real life, chickens, sheep, and things farm, and right outside of Kent towards Covington. Yes, there is still the rural part of King County left, even after all the building up the past decades, or so I am told.

Well, Savannah, Mark, Nalana, and Janae had a blast. They chased the animal through the grass, of which was tall as savannah, and way taller then the rest of them. They even brought home some yummy farm raised eggs! I am so jealous, did I mention that? I have to sit here in this hospital bed all day and night. At least I seem to be getting better.

The Dr. says my heart is doing well, and my lungs too. I am having a little trouble with my tummy though. It doesnt hurt much, but I am retaing a bit of water, and can't really digest food like the nurses and doc thought I could yet. So I am back to IVing it with a vitamin supplement and sucrose based yum yums.

They are going to have to call in a doc that figures out what is wrong with my tummy and fix it up all nice and swell.

Mommy has been coming every day to visit me as dad went back to work this week. Mom tells me that dad wishes he could come up every day too, and misses me something terrible! Alas, he doesn't play the lottery, so we are going to be rich, so he has to work, lol.

Mom even brought her "sister" Rebecca with her yesterday to visit with me. I sure like Mom and Becca, they are so nice, and read books, plays music, and talk to me alot. Moms cousins Phil and Josie have come up alot to see me too! I sure love visitors, especially family, coming up to see me and talk with me.

Well, I need to rest for now, Hope to see some of you soon! Oh no! I just fluffed!

Jared

No comments: